Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Baby Bump - 27 weeks

We are getting sooo close to the 3rd and final trimester!  I'm actually pretty excited about it, although I can also feel things starting to get more complicated as we progress.  So I decided that since I don't do these every week, I'm going to at least post some of the pictures so that you can see the progression.  I do try to take on every Tuesday when I switch to a new week.



How I'm Feeling:  I've still been feeling pretty good.  I had some kind of sinus thing that lasted for about 3 weeks, but now I'm feeling a bit back to normal.  I'm still feeling a bit tired, but that could either be cold or just because I'm pregnant and running around after two kids already.

One of the best things that has happened to me is the heartburn has subsided!  It's been a miracle for sure.  I thought I was going to die for real.

Sleep:  I have still been sleeping fairly well and without a body pillow!  That's the best part.  I used my body pillow when I was pregnant with Luke, but I hated every moment of it.  I didn't like having to move it around with me when I wanted to switch positions, and I always felt like I was taking up the whole bed...poor Brett :(  So, needless to say, I'm happy with my sleeping with #3.

I have woken up with one pretty bad charlie horse, and I have had some pretty strange dreams...but I think that's just pregnancy.

Movement:  Still lots and lots of movement.  I've been trying to figure out what position #3 is in based on kicked and punches, and now a new development over the past week or so, hiccups.  Because of these things, I think #3 is head down now.  I guess we'll find out for sure in about a month when I go back for another ultrasound.  Everything is definitely more like a jab now.  No more cute little movements.

Food Cravings:  I want ALL the chocolate.  Every piece of chocolate I see, I eat.  I don't know how much this varies from just normal life for me though.  It was killing me with the heartburn because when I would eat just a bit of chocolate it would flair up.  I CAN'T give up chocolate though!

Maternity Clothes: I'm still bored with my clothes, but getting my new sweater in my latest Stitch Fix has made me feel a bit better.  I'm actually really looking forward to our Christmas parties that we will be attending next month, just to be able to dress up a little bit.  I bought a maternity dress when I was pregnant with Luke and I'm thankful that I will be able to wear it once again with this pregnancy.  I knew it would be worth the money ;)

What are you looking forward to:  I am looking forward to next Tuesday (Nov. 17th) because I have another doctor's appointment.  Hopefully things are still going well.  I would guess that they are since baby is so active.

I'm also really looking forward to my birthday next week!  Not that I have anything planned but It's always fun to celebrate even just a little bit.

Pregnant with Luke at 27 weeks; Pregnant with #3 at 27 weeks

Here is my comparison picture for 27 weeks pregnant.  I should really dredge out my pictures with Alyssa too.  I'm just not 100% sure where they are right now.  I'm thinking I'm carrying a bit lower this time if that's even possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment