Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Baby Bump - 33 weeks

Here we are again.  Another couple of weeks have passed us by already.  I'm am no happily at 33 weeks pregnant with #3.  It's going pretty well most of the time, so I honestly have nothing at all to complain about...except that my shirts aren't covering my bump exactly how I would like them to :) I also got my hair chopped off in all the commotion.  I think I'm liking it so far, but It's only been a couple of weeks now so I'm still figuring it all out.

32 weeks with #3; 33 weeks with #3
I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and things are still going really well.  Everything is measuring right on track, and #3's heart rate was at 144.  At the time it had the hiccups, so lots of moving around. I go back again in another couple of weeks to get checked once again.  Then I think we're moving to every week appointments.  We are getting so close!



How I'm Feeling: So I went to the physical trainer and over the past couple of weeks my hip pain as almost gone away entirely!  It makes me so excited because it was pretty unbearable at times.  With the hip pains under control, I feel like a whole new person.  Now it's just a matter of getting out of certain chairs that I can get stuck in if I get in them too far.  Things are getting real!

Sleep:  I've been having a little bit more problems with sleep.  I'm still generally comfortable, but I've been having really weird and scary dreams lately.  They don't help much when you're trying to sleep and you keep waking up because you need to get out of the dream that you're in.  Then the uncomfortable flipping over when sleeping has definitely happened.  I am trying really hard to roll around me because if hurts so bad when I stretch a ligament in the middle of the night.  It just ends everything and you have to lay there for a few minutes in pain.  Needless to say, I'm mastering the skill of rolling slowly now.  Most of the time I just want to move and go back to sleep though.

Movement:  SO MUCH MOVEMENT!  This baby is always kicking/punching/head butting something.  I am pretty sure its still been moving all over the place, so I've been really anxious about it getting into position.  I believe we are starting to spend more time there, but sometimes I still don't know what it is I'm feeling.  That's probably half my problem.  So when I go back to the doctor in a couple of weeks, he's going to check the position.

Food Cravings:  Still all of the holiday goodies.  I just can't help myself.  Not that this is really abnormal though.  I love Christmas because of all the baking and goodies.  Who doesn't?  So I'm saying this is just normal, not really a craving.

Maternity Clothes: As discussed earlier, my shirts are starting to not cover my bump.  I think I have a handful of them that do, so it looks like we'll be starting a rotation of shirts.  It kind of pains me to wear the same things every weeks, but at the same time it makes it so that there is less for me to have to think about when putting clothes on.  I'm going to have so many options once this baby is out!

What are you looking forward to:  I am looking forward to celebrating Christmas with my two kiddos, because once that is over nesting is coming out in full force!  I am so ready for January to get here and to get things ready for baby.  I'm not exactly sure where I'm going to be putting everything...our house just seems to get smaller and smaller...but I'm going to make it work!  I'll share more on that later I'm sure.

Now what you've all been waiting for ;)  my comparison picture of my belly with Luke at 33 weeks and my belly currently at 33 weeks.  I just love seeing these pictures because it makes me question what this baby is! Do you have a guess?  Go put your guesses in on my baby pool!

33 weeks with Luke; 33 weeks with Baby #3




No comments:

Post a Comment