Friday, March 20, 2015

A Bit About Myself

I currently live with my husband and two kids.  They are the best things that have ever happened to me.


My husband and will be celebrating our 5 year anniversary this summer.


My daughter is 3 years old and a very spunky little gal.


And my little boy is 14 months old and such a cuddly little joy.

My husband and i met in college where we both got degrees in geology.  We work for the same mining company currently, but obviously will be ranchers in the near future.  I'm not exactly sure what I am going to be doing once we move, so this is definitely a concern of mine when moving to the country.  

I am 31 and really just enjoying life.  I enjoy reading, scrapbooking, traveling, and spending time with friends and family.  I definitely enjoy being a mom and there will most definitely be posts about my children and family.  

So you might be wondering where this ranch is?  Well, it's located in western South Dakota.  I actually grew up in Sioux Falls, SD so it's not too far from what i'm used to there, I've just never lived in the country.  If you know anything about SD you know that they split it up by East River and West River, so I grew up East River and we'll be moving West River.  Check out this website if you've never heard of it: 


It's definitely "a thing".

Anyway...that's a little bit about me and my family for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment