Monday, August 31, 2015

Surprise! - June 10

I want to preface this post by saying that i wrote this in June and obviously it's not August.  I am currently 17 weeks along and things are happening.  I've got a bit of a bump, but i'll post on that later i'm sure.  

A lot has happened in the past few days.  On Sunday I found out that I'm pregnant with baby #3!  What an exciting moment.  My head is spinning with excitement!  I can't believe we are doing this one more time.  

It's a little bit bittersweet though.  I know this is going to be our last little baby, so i'm going to have to cherish every moment that i have...even the ones that aren't so good.  I am not the best pregnant woman, but i'll do it for the awesome prize at the end.  I love my babies, and I think we make pretty cute babies :)  

So i don't know much else at this time.  I called the doctor's office and scheduled my first appointment for June 22nd at 10:30 am.  I'm really looking forward to it!  i think i'll be around 7 weeks pregnant at the time, but maybe i'm wrong.  I guess we'll find out.  

We are going to be Team Green again this time, which means we aren't going to find out the sex of the baby until it is born.  We have loved the surprise of not knowing in the past, so why not do it once again.  As i said before, this is going to be our last so i want it go g out with a bang!

And here are some cute newborn baby pictures of my kiddos for reading this post.

Alyssa brand new in the hospital 


Luke brand new, just got home from the hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment