Saturday, June 4, 2016

Olivia - 4 Months


AHHH!!! Olivia is already 4 months old!  May has just FLOWN by since we found out all the news about our jobs and moving and what not.  I've been so out of sorts.  I decided that I really needed to get this post done.  I still have a Stitch Fix post to get figured out as well, but hopefully we'll get that out soon now that we are connected once again.  Anyway, let's get on with my Olivia update :)

First up, as you can see, I don't have my little sign.  I don't remember where I packed it!  Olivia is 4 months old, we don't have any teeth yet, and she's weighing in at 13 lbs  6.5 oz and 24 inches long.  She's getting so big!  She's still wearing 0-3 month clothes, but not for much longer really.   She's in a size 2 diaper.  I think she's getting a bit pudgier too.  

Milestones

The big milestone that we reached actually this week so it might really go in this next months post, but I want to share it now because I'm excited about it.  She rolled over from her back to her stomach!  What a rock star!  


She's also getting so much stronger with her sitting up skills.  She's obviously not doing it on her own yet, but she LOVES doing it.  

She's also been playing a lot more with toys.  She grabs things now and smacks them around.  It's just so fun to watch her be more interactive overall.  

Sleeping

I think we've reached the 4 month sleep regression.  She just has not been sleeping as well as she once was.  We were getting a 6-7 hour stretch and now we're down to 4-5.  It's still not awful, but it's not as good as it once was.  I know we'll get back there though.  The one thing that I've been really thankful of though, is that she's figuring out how to put herself back to sleep if she's not super angry when she gets up.  It's been good overall.

Eating

Olivia is eating pretty well.  She's definitely picked things up.  She eating probably 25-30 oz a day now which is great.  I'm trying to get most of those oz eaten during the day.  Since I'm at home now until I find work, I'm trying to get a bunch of "habits" figured out.  

Family

Also, the whole month was crazy, so there were a ton of things we did to mess up everyone's life.  Here is a picture of Olivia's new room.  It's a really great little nursery.  It's not as big as her old room, which is fine.  It's just right for a little baby though.  I'm still trying to get clothes and stuff put away but for now things are working.  



Now I'm just going to share some pictures of what Olivia has to put up with on a daily basis from the kids...really just her sister.


Maybe this month will be a little less crazy.  We're getting things figured out and Olivia is definitely settling down.  I love that we have most space to spread out all of her toys, so that we can actually use them all.  Baby toys are so big.  Things are great.  I'm really happy in our new home so far.  



No comments:

Post a Comment